You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Dreamboard. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, January 11th 2012, 10:06pm

No CA found and Tuners empty - 800se

I upgraded my 800se via its plugins, now both tuners are empty and the plugins are missing. i tried to flash it again via the dreamup but it stays "upload complete wait for acknowledge" and nothing happens, i tried to flash it by the web browser but there's no option or a way to flash it. How can i fix this ?

Thanks in advance.

Thursday, January 12th 2012, 4:42pm

Both problems show that there is a problem with the genuine chip of your box.

So either you got a defect or a cheap copy and not a real dreambox.
so long
m0rphU

Saturday, January 14th 2012, 10:17am

Both problems show that there is a problem with the genuine chip of your box.

So either you got a defect or a cheap copy and not a real dreambox.

Not really, i bought it from a UK site, it has the serial and is all genuine. I upgraded it via its Plugin and it didn't upgrade itself successfully

el_tonno

Dreamer

Saturday, January 14th 2012, 10:54am

You have to boot the dm800se into the "stop-mode".
Power off the device, hold the powerbutton and switch it on. The Display shows *STOP* and the IP-Adress.

Then start your Internet-Exploerer (not firefox), enter the IP-adress shown in the oled-display and flash the new Bootloader which can be found here .
Now you can flash the latest "experimental" image or the "stable" one.

Tuesday, January 17th 2012, 9:14pm

You have to boot the dm800se into the "stop-mode".
Power off the device, hold the powerbutton and switch it on. The Display shows *STOP* and the IP-Adress.

Then start your Internet-Exploerer (not firefox), enter the IP-adress shown in the oled-display and flash the new Bootloader which can be found here .
Now you can flash the latest "experimental" image or the "stable" one.

Thanks i fixed the problem using your method although i found out that it's not genuine which is why the original firmware did not install successfully whatever it's still useful.

Wednesday, January 18th 2012, 3:00am

So better go and send it back... And tell DMM where you got it from:
there is an Anonymous reporting of pirate copies via website to do so.

Good luck with getting your money back.

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests